I cannot reduce things to one word! Ever! via Doracasina, who couldn’t keep it to one word, either. 🙂
1. Yourself: worrying(, working)
2. Your spouse: studying(, working, studying)
3. Your hair: long (but newly trimmed [by tyra!])
4. Your mother: spinner(, shepherd)
5. Your father: paying half for us to fly to Iowa this summer
6. Your favorite item: running shoes
7. Your dream last night: sexy
8. Your favorite drink: whatever I had at Chris’s tonight
9. Your dream car: Honda Fit
10. The room you are in: office
11. Your ex: drummer
12. Your fear: nothing, really.
13. What you want to be in 10 years: running Boston
14. Who you hung out with last night: spiked egg nog
15. What you’re not: well-dressed
16. Muffins: pumpkin 🙂
17: One of your wish list items: NEW iPOD!
(here’s where I truly give up on the word economy)
18: Time: not enough to keep my house clean!
19. The last thing you did: watched while B and gr ripped out cabinets
20. What you’re wearing: sleepy pants
21. Your favorite weather: 60 and sunny
22. Your favorite book: poetry
23. The last thing you ate: peanut butter + kiss cookie
24. Your life: busy!
25. Your mood: tired
26. Your best friend(s): cook! bake! baby-sit my kids!
27. What you’re thinking about right now: kitchens (a new one for me)
28. Your car: big-ass camry (i love it!)
29. What you’re doing at the moment: “getting ready for bed” ha.
30. Your summer: IOWA. 🙂
31. Your relationship status: loverly
32. What’s on TV: CARS (over, and over, and over, and over…)
33. The weather: it was sunny and almost 45 earlier (TG for global warming)
34. The last time you laughed: few hours ago…best pizza and cabinets I’ve had in a long time.